March 17, 2020
First of all, we are still praying that Callaway County will remain a low-risk area, but there have been infections diagnosed in Boone and Cole Counties. Blessedly, no known cases have been discovered in our County. This virus has not been life threatening to children or young adults; however, it is lethal to senior adults and those who have pre-existing conditions or compromised immune systems. With that being said, we do not want to spread this illness any further.
In order to cooperate with the God-Ordained authority of our Civil Government, and in order to protect the health and safety of our families and guests Fulton Bible Baptist Church will be taking the following actions until further notice:
- All regularly scheduled, on-campus meetings (including Sunday Schools, Youth Events, Worship Services, Prayer Meetings) ARE CANCELED.
- During the regularly appointed times of the Sunday Morning Worship Service (11am), Sunday Evening Preaching Service (6pm), and the Wednesday Evening Bible Study (6:30pm) we will be sharing messages/lessons from the Pastor on Facebook Live.
- Families are encouraged to do Devotions in place of Sunday School and the Church Bible Studies on Sunday mornings.
- Widow and Elderly Care Teams will be assembled to assist those members who cannot/should not get out. We would also like to utilize a similar model to reach out to neighbors and other community members who are similarly restricted.
- DON’T FORGET TO GIVE! There will be a link available on our website (www.fultonbiblebaptist.org) for our new online giving option. This link should be available by service time on Wednesday March 17, 2020. Another option is to use your bank’s bill pay service. Please continue to support the ministries of Bible Baptist Church in these turbulent times.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation in this decision. I look forward to the resumption of the Church’s regular services and ministries! Online services are not as beneficial as face-to-face ministry, but I thank the Lord for the ability to continue sharing the Word of God during this time of separation.
Pastor Thomas Tenney